FREE SHIPPING IN THE US
PHANEL INTERNET & BUSINESS SERVICES LLC presents the Elonex eTouch 1000ET & 700ET Restore CD. We have been providing Free support for many devices such as the EPC Mini Netbook and the Alpha 400 just to name a few.
RESTORE & UPGRADE PACKAGE for the Elonex eTouch 1000ET & 700ET
For those of you who aren't as technical ~ please know that we are only one phone call, an instant message or an email away. We will be more than happy to hear about your problems and challenges and we will work our hardest to find a solution for you. Buying this package entitles you to our Free support. To better serve you we now have a Tech Support Forum where you can view technical details, questions and other issues encountered by other customers and members at http://compwaresurplus.com/Forum/
We now have several type of restore kits posted in our store. This one only includes the CD containing firmware restore/upgrade for both the eTouch 700ET & 1000ET and Free Shipping to the US. Dwnld option is also available. This package does not include the SD card. You must transfer the file to your own blank formatted SD card with the instructions provided in the manual on the CD. Also feel Free to email or call us if you need assistance. We will guide you every step of the way.
We are the only company who have exhaustedly support the majority of the new netbooks, touchpads, etouch, mini netbooks, and e-readers whether it’s Android, Windows CE or Linux. We have been providing FREE support to both our customers and buyers who didn't even buy from us. Of course we could have charged those users, but the purpose of providing the support for Free is because it allows us to learn the many problems and issues encountered with the newest gadgets, laptops and minis, more importantly we learn how to fix those issues and it had allowed us to create software for them. This package has been created by popular demand. It is recommended that you buy this package if you have an Elonex eTouch 1000ET or 700ET.
This software is the latest upgrade / restore package which was not included with your Elonex eTouch 1000ET & 700ET
Think about it “it is like buying a computer without the restore cd's" what will you do when something goes wrong? Many computers you buy may not provide you with restore cd's but either allow you to create it by yourself using blank CDs or it is placed on a partition on your hard drive. Unfortunately the eTouch and many other affordable laptops do not allow you to do any of these things. This software package we put together is the ultimate restore upgrade package for the the Elonex eTouch 1000ET & 700ET.
While this CD contains the restore upgrade package for the Elonex eTouch 1000ET & 700ET, it may not fix all problems with the eTouch just like the restore CD to your PC laptop would not fix all the problems with your PC particularly hardware problems. This restore CD will not fix hardware issues with your eTouch, it will only fix software issues and upgrade firmware and software including youtube. You must follow instructions; we are not responsible for any damages. This recovery software will only work on Elonex eTouch 1000ET & 700ET
You must transfer the appropriate script to a blank formatted SD Card of 512MB or more. When transferring, only copy the file “Script” to the SD card (Warning: Please do not copy or transfer all the software included on the CD to your SD card – only copy and transfer the “script” file from the CD for the appropriate type of eTouch:
1-Elonex eTouch 1000ET
2-Elonex eTouch 700ET
Items Needed / Not included with this purchase:
-512Mb or 1GB Blank SD Card (not included with this purchase)
-A Computer with CD Rom, USB and SD Card reader (SD Card reader can also be replaced with an USB SD Card reader)
-SD Card Reader – mentioned above in case your computer does not have an SD Card reader built in. If your computer has both an sd card reader and CD ROM, you can easily transfer the script file from your CD to your SD card.
If you do not have access to any of those items listed above, we recommend you buy a full Kit ~ Full Kit Restore & Upgrade Package for Elonex eTouch 1000ET & 700ET
Before upgrading your system please make 100% sure that you backup all your personal data into a storage media and transfer them into another computer if you can for safe keeping. The system upgrade will erase everything in your mini notebook and once the restore / upgrade process is completed you will not be able to retrieve old data.
With this package you will receive
1-CD containing all the restore programs you need for the Elonex eTouch 1000ET & 700ET, Manual Instructions to restoring / upgrade / flash your eTouch, Quick Start Guide/Manual and many other software as extras.
Please be advised that it's important to back up your files because restore upgrading will wipe out all data in order to restore the mini as new.
PACKAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO USE TO PURCHASE AND USE THE MINI RESTORE UPGRADE PACKAGE SOFTWARE. BY PURCHASING AND AGREEING TO USE, INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. This license agreement between PHANEL INTERNET & BUSINESS SERVICES LLC ("PIBS LLC") and You ("the User / Purchaser") describes the terms and conditions governing Your use of the Mini Restore Upgrade Package including the device clients and documentation (collectively "the Software") and related services based on use of the Software ("the Service"). As used in this Agreement the terms "You" and "Yours" encompasses each individual user, entity, and employees thereof, using the Software and/or accessing the Service.
1. LIMITED LICENSE. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, PIBS LLC grants You a free, limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Software and Service, and any updates provided by PIBS LLC during the term. This license does not entitle You to receive from PIBS LLC hard-copy documentation, technical support, telephone assistance, or enhancements or updates to the Software. If You are an entity or corporation, the maximum number of authorized end-users of the Software and Service five (5). Any updates or subsequent releases of the Software that may be provided during the term of this Agreement shall be considered part of the Software. You grant to PIBS LLC the non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free right to use, copy, transmit and display any and all content, including email data, PIM data, video, photo, or music files, solely to the extent necessary to provide the Service or to fulfill the purpose of this Agreement.
2. TERM. This Agreement shall commence upon the earlier of: i) acceptance of this Agreement by clicking "Buy Now" as described above or ii) using, installing, or otherwise using the Software or Service. This Agreement shall expire upon the earlier of PIBS LLC's notice of termination or one year after commencement of this Agreement. Upon expiration, You may no longer use the Software or Service for any purpose and Your account(s) shall be deactivated with no further notice.
3. TERMINATION. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time, without cause. Should You breach this Agreement, Your right to use the Service and the Software shall terminate immediately and without notice. You may terminate this Agreement by discontinuing use of the Service and the Software. In the event of any termination of this Agreement, the restrictions on Your use of the Software and Service as set forth in Paragraph 7 ("Limitations on Use") shall survive such termination, and You agree to be bound by those terms.
4. USE GUIDELINES. You shall agree that use of the Service shall at all times comply with all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws, regulations, and conventions, including without limitation those related to data privacy, international communications, and the exportation of technical or personal data. You agree not to use the Service for any criminal or illegal activity. You further agree that the information provided to register for the Service is accurate and not false and that use of the Service shall at all times conform to these and any subsequent use guidelines published by PIBS LLC, including terms and conditions published on PIBS LLC's website or contained in the Software or disclosed during the registration process. You also agree that, unless instructed otherwise, PIBS LLC may contact You with promotional information and news related to the Service.
5. USER ID. You will choose or be given all applicable user names and passwords to use in connection with the Service. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your passwords, user names, and account (including, if applicable, the passwords and accounts of each user accessing the Service by means of an account established by You). You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Your account, including, if applicable, the accounts of each user accessing the Service by means of an account established by You.
6. ACCOUNT INFORMATION. All data submitted or transmitted by or to You through the Service, whether sent by You or by third parties, shall remain the sole property of You or such third parties, as applicable, unless specifically notified in advance. You shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness and copyright of all such data. PIBS LLC is not responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store any such data.
7. LIMITATIONS ON USE. You may not redistribute the Software or provide others with access to the Service unless otherwise approved by PIBS LLC. You may not create or use any software other than the Software provided by PIBS LLC to access the Service. You may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software. You may not adapt, alter, modify, translate, or create derivative works of the Software without written authorization of PIBS LLC. You may not sublicense or lease the Software or its documentation or use the Software in a multi-user, network, or multiple computer environment or in a rental, time sharing, or computer service business where all participants are not also licensees of the Software. Finally, You may not authorize or assist any third party to do any of the things described in this paragraph. The Software may contain licensed code from 3rd party providers. To the extent any 3rd party code is contained in the Software, it is subject to the same terms as this Agreement, and such code may only be used with the Software.
8. RELEASE OF INFORMATION. You give PIBS LLC the right to obtain and record information pertaining to Your system configuration (for example, but not limited to, your system's available memory, processing speed, RAM, type of operating system, type of mail server, client version) for use by PIBS LLC in support related issues. This information is for PIBS LLC's limited use on support matters only and will not be distributed or marketed to any 3rd parties.
9. NO WARRANTY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SOFTWARE, SERVICE AND ANY SECURITY FEATURES INCLUDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SEVEN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PIBS LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT PIBS LLC WILL PROVIDE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE SERVICES; NOR DOES PIBS LLC MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS OR TRANSMISSIONS, OR THE ACCURACY OF ANY TRANSLATION OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. PIBS LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO USING THE SOFTWARE. PIBS LLC ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELETION OF OR FAILURE TO STORE MESSAGES OR DATA. PIBS LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY SAFEGUARDING YOUR PASSWORD(S) AND USER NAME(S) CREATED BY YOU. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM PIBS LLC OR THROUGH THE SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL PIBS LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO USING THE SOFTWARE OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA OR IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE OR TANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN IF SEVEN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY. IN ADDITION, TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL PIBS LLC'S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID TO SEVEN FOR USE OF THE SOFTWARE BY YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. NO OTHER OBLIGATIONS. This Agreement creates no obligations on the part of PIBS LLC other than as specifically set forth herein.
INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify and hold PIBS LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any 3rd party due to or arising out of Your use of the Software or the Service.
13. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to You any rights of ownership in or related to the Service, Software or any technology, business processes, designs, or proprietary methods owned by Seven. The PIBS LLC name, PIBS LLC logo(s), and the product names associated with the Service are trademarks of PIBS LLC and no right or license is granted to use them. You acknowledge such ownership and intellectual property rights and will not take any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere in any manner with PIBS LLC's ownership of, or rights with respect to, the Software. The Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws of the United States and by international treaties. You agree that any copies of the Software will contain the same proprietary notices, which appear on and in the Software.
14. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. The Licensed Software is considered to be "commercial computer software" pursuant to DFAR Section 227.7202 and FAR Section 12.212, as applicable. Use, duplication, or disclosure of the Licensed Software is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFAR Section 227.7202 for military agencies, and FAR Section 12.212 for civilian agencies, and in any successor regulations thereto.
15. EXPORTATION. This product has been classified by the U.S. Bureau of Export Administration as ECCN 5D002 ENC and subject to U.S. Export Control Restrictions and is controlled for export purposes. You agree to comply strictly with all United States export laws and regulations, including, but not limited to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, International Traffic in Arms Regulations, Office of Foreign Asset Control, treaties, Executive Orders, laws, statutes, amendments, or supplement thereto and other applicable country import or export laws or governmental regulation. You acknowledge that export of the Software contrary to United States law is prohibited. You agree that this product is not being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed, embargoed, or prohibited countries or their nationals, denied destinations, nor be used for nuclear activities, chemical biological weapons or missile projects. Proscribed countries, destinations, and people are set forth in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, and the Office of Foreign Asset Control's Specially Designated Nationals list, and are subject to change without further notice from SEVEN.
16. GENERAL TERMS. PIBS LLC reserves the right to update or modify the terms of this Agreement at any time. If any changes are made, PIBS LLC will provide You notice via the Service or the PIBS LLC web site. Upon notice of any such changes, Your continued use of the Service and Software shall be construed as consent and acceptance to any modified or new terms. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (Miami, FL), without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or the laws of Your actual state or country of residence or the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. Both You and PIBS LLC submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in either the Superior Courts of Miami Dade and Broward County, Florida or the United States District Court for Southern Florida. If any provision of the Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. PIBS LLC's failure to act with respect to a breach by You or others does not waive PIBS LLC's right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. The section titles in the Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS